Liteblue Usps Gov Human Resources.
How do I contact the Liteblue Human Resources Department?
As an USPS employee, you can either contact the USPS Liteblue HR Department on the phone number,by postal mail or by visiting the Liteblue.USPS.Gov Human Resources website.
The Liteblue USPS Gov Human Resources Website.
On the Liteblue Human Resources Portal you can:
- Change Your Address
- Add/Change Beneficiary
- Apply for a Job within USPS
- Learn about EAP
- View TSP Return Rates
- Learn about Family Leave
- Access Liteblue USPS ePayroll
- Access eOPF
- Access eJob Bidding
- Access eReassign
- Learn about USPS Benefits
- Learn about USPS Orginization Changes
- Read up on USPS Careers
- Learn about the USPS Workforce
- Read about Employment Rights
- Learn about Retirement
- Visit the Health & Wellness Section
- Learn about Workforce Connection
- Learn about Rules about Unused Sick Leave.
- Read about the USPS Uniform Program.
The Liteblue Human Resources Website can be accessed here.
The HR Portal can be difficult to find, as the the www.Liteblue.USPS.gov website does no have a drect link to the Human Resources page.
Contact Liteblue Human Resources (HRSSC).
When to Contact Liteblue HRSSC (Liteblue Human Resources Shared Service Center):
Employees should contact the HRSSC regarding these subjects:
- Tax (State, Local)
- Form 50 Processing
- Employee Benefits – Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB), Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Buy Back (Civilian and Military)
- Employee Death Benefits
- Beneficiary Designations
- Military Leave
- Retirement / Separations / Voluntary Early Retirement (VER)
- Thrift Saving Plan (TSP)
When to Contact your District Local Services:
Your manager can provide you with local district services phone numbers. Contact your Distric Local Services when your question is about:
- Local Hiring – Transitional Employees (TE), Rural, Postmaster Relief/Leave Replacements (PMR)
- EAS Vacancies/Selection
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)/Subpoena/Attorney/Legal Requests
- Pay for Performance (PFP)/Performance Evaluation System (PES)
- Service Awards/Recognition
- Complement Management (Seniority, Dual Appointments, Craft Changes/Conversions)
- Reduction In Force (RIF)
Liteblue HRSSC Phone Numbers.
The HRSSC can be contacted on these phone numbers:
HRSSC : 1-877-477-3273, option 5
HRSSC (TDD/TTY): 1-866-260-7507
PostalEASE: 1-877-477-3273, option 1
HRSSC Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. ET – 8:30 p.m. ET
You should have your Employee Identification Number and USPS PIN ready before calling.
Liteblue HRSSC Postal Addresses.
Benefits and Compensation
PO Box 970400
Retirements and Separations
PO Box 970500