USPS Postal Employees can access PostalEASE for Thrift Savings Plan (TSP.gov) transactions/contributions, Direct Deposit (or allotments) and FEHB information.
PostalEASE is basically the telephone version of LiteBlue. It is the USPS telephone enrollment system.
How to Access PostalEASE by Phone.
Employees will need their USPS Employee ID Number, USPS Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Social Security Number (SSN) ready in order to access PostalEASE.
The official PostalEASE phone number is: 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273).
Press 1 when prompted, and then enter your Employee ID (printed at the top of your earnings statement).
Employees who are deaf/hard of hearin can call the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
If you do not know your PIN, you can call PostalEASE and ask to your PIN mailed to your address (up to 10 days wait). When prompted for your PIN, then wait and then press 2.
What can I Use PostalEASE for?
With PostalEASE USPS employees can:
- Begin TSP.gov contributions (during TSP open seasons.)
- Change current TSP funds (percentage or dollar amount, during TSP open seasons)
- Cancel current TSP contributions.
- Enroll in Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
To use PostalEASE for net to bank money movements, you must have this ready when calling:
- The 9 digit Financial Institution Routing Number of your bank/financial institution).ç
- Account Number and type (checking, savings)
How do I log in to PostalEASE from my computer?
PostalEASE can be accessed online at the following web addresses:
or though the main Liteblue login page at:
You can also access PostalEASE through an Employee Self-Service Kiosk, or on the Blue Intranet.