PostalEASE and Liteblue USPS Login Help.
USPS postal employees can access PostalEASE for Thrift Savings Plan (TSP.gov) transactions/contributions, Direct Deposit (or allotments) and FEHB information.
PostalEASE is basically the telephone version of Liteblue.Usps.gov. It is the USPS telephone enrollment system.
If you prefer online access, then you need to login at Liteblue.Usps.Gov.
How to Access PostalEASE by Phone.
Employees will need their USPS Employee ID Number, USPS Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Social Security Number (SSN) ready in order to access PostalEASE.
The official PostalEASE phone number is: 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273).
Press 1 when prompted, and then enter your Employee ID (printed at the top of your earnings statement).
Employees who are deaf/hard of hearin can call the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
If you do not know your PIN, you can call PostalEASE and ask to your PIN mailed to your address (up to 10 days wait). When prompted for your PIN, then wait and then press 2.
What can I Use PostalEASE for?
With PostalEASE USPS employees can:
- Begin TSP.gov contributions (during TSP open seasons.)
- Change current TSP funds (percentage or dollar amount, during TSP open seasons)
- Cancel current TSP contributions.
- Enroll in Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
To use PostalEASE for net to bank money movements, you must have this ready when calling:
- The 9 digit Financial Institution Routing Number of your bank/financial institution).ç
- Account Number and type (checking, savings)
How do I log in to PostalEASE from my computer?
- PostalEASE can be accessed online at the following web addresses:
- Once on the https://ewss.usps.gov webpage, click on “I Agree”.
- Then, enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN) number.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on “Submit”.
You can also access PostalEASE through an Employee Self-Service Kiosk, or on the Blue Intranet.
Liteblue USPS Login at www.Liteblue.Usps.gov.
How do I Log In to Litblue USPS?
You can also access PostalEASE through the main Liteblue login pag, to check change your benefits selections (during open season), by following these steps:
- Visit https://liteblue.usps.gov/
- Enter your Employee ID.
- Enter your USPS Password.
- You Employee ID is the 8-digit number whichc is printed just above the words “Employee ID” on your earnings statement.
- Click on “Log On” to log in to Liteblue USPS.
Have a questions or a problem? Share your issue in the comment section.